RBT Viridis Disinfectant
RBT Viridis Disinfectant
RBT Viridis disinfectant – available in 50ml, 150ml, 500ml & 5L ready-to-use and 5L concentrate.
Prices range from R50,00 for ready-to-use through to approximately R5000,00 for concentrate, depending on size and quantity. (POA)
Excellent to use on body, on surfaces and in ULV cold foggers.
Contact us for bulk orders, and see below for more details.
RBT has developed a disinfectant solution with 3 levels of protection:
– Less harmful
– Provides up to 99.99999% effectiveness
– Residual protection
Why RBT Viridis?
– Kills known bacteria and fungi rapidly and efficiently.
– Eliminates harmful pathogens to log 5 at the point of application (99. 999%).
– Continues to kill harmful pathogens – i.e. residual efficacy on the skin with RBT 24/7 lasts up to 9 hrs or from wash to wash.
– Coating the tested surfaces by creating an active barrier lasting for 7 days without affecting the surface properties.
– Stops development of mutant strains.
Benefits of using RBT Viridis:
– Vapour free
– Removes Biofilm
– Residual effect
– Active when dry
– No protective equipment needed to operate.
– Effective in air spaces and soiled conditions.
Effectively used in:
– Agriculture / Livestock
– Packing Industry
– Food Processing
– Industrial disinfecting
– Warehouses / Offices
– Spray Booths / Fogging
– Schools and Universities
– Algae Problems/water treatment
– Hospitals and clinics
– Medical equipment
– ICU, theatres, wards
– Re-usable surgical instruments
RBT Viridis is a new Generation Quats Disinfectant:
– 6 Generation Quats, Structure of Molecule, Attack method, Remove biofilm, Residual effect
– No more biofilm – RBT molecules do not bind with the surface. RBT24/7 has been proven to remove biofilm, and will also prevent any new biofilm from occurring
– Keeps on working – Even when the surface appears to be dry, the normal ambient humidity of surfaces is sufficient to support the antimicrobial efficacy of RBT24/7
– It is a mechanical kill and therefore no more mutant strains – resistance against RBT24/7 cannot be developed
– Non-corrosive – does not harm the surface whether it is skin, steel, wood, leather, or glass
– Effective on all surfaces – Tested on glass, steel, wood, plastic, skin, etc.
– ISO 13485
– MCC SAPHRA
– CE 618
– Halaal Certified (SANHA – South African National Halaal Authority)
RBT Viridis is active against:
– Aspergillus. Niger
– E Coli
– Listeria Monocytogenes
– Salmonella Typhimurium
– Staphylococcus Aureus
– Trichophyton Ringworm
– Hepatitis B & C
– H1N1 Group (Bird flu)
– Bacteria on Floor Eggs
– Filoviridae (e.g. Ebola, Marburg)
– Hepatitis Delta Virus (HDV)
– Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)
– Human T Cell Leukemia Virus (HTLV)
Tested on the following surfaces:
– Highly effective and economic disinfectant.
– Lactic acid
– Citric Acid
– Amines, C12-14 (even-numbered)
– Alkyldimethyl, N-oxides
R50.00 – R5,500.00
|Custom Branding possible|
|Minimum Order Quantity|
|Type of Business|
RBT Route 62
- Box 715 Montagu 6720
- Business or Private Person
- BBBEE-Level: Exempt Micro Enterprise
- Registered with the South African Health Products Regulatory Authority (SAPHRA): Yes
We are registered on the following Databases:
The PPE Marketplace has been built as a convenient way for businesses to locate PPE manufacturers and suppliers on a central platform. Companies who make use of the platform do so at their own risk. Please note that we do not endorse any of the companies listed on the PPE Marketplace. It is up to the buyer to ensure the products they are purchasing meet the necessary specifications and guideline standards. Any order, quote or transaction is handled directly between the buyer and seller. Product specific information should be requested directly from the relevant PPE manufacturer or supplier. The www.supportbusiness.co.za website and its stakeholders are not involved in the order, quote or delivery of any PPE product.