3 Layer Cloth Masks
3 Layer Cloth Masks
Our 3 LAYER MASKS come with approved and recommended Freudenberg performance materials being the hydrophobic middle layer filter. We are Meeting and Exceeding Government specifications.
- Washable and quick drying.
- Back ties and Ear Elastic options.
- Sizes - Adult and Kiddies
- Made in Cape Town
- OUTER LAYER: E650 Poly Warp Knit. This is outward-facing, branded or unbranded, fully weather-resistant (180mm high x 200mm wide). FULL BRANDING OPTIONS: We do the best quality prints through our dye sublimation process, we also have the capability to print up to 300 square meters per hour, allowing for quick turnaround times on large volumes.
- MIDDLE FILTER LAYER: Freudenberg PR085 Hydrophobic Filtration middle layer insert, to repel moisture/ saliva (180mm high x 200mm wide). High-density filter layer.
- INNER LAYER: Warp-knit Tricot Polyester fabric (112gsm), direct contact with the skin of the face, inhibits heat build-up and moisture from the skin. (180mm high x 200mm wide). STRAPS: Straps - E650 Poly Warp Knit - Binder 35mm or 40mm wide x 900mm long (2 straps per mask, each clearing 400mm and 100m on the side of the actual mask). We recommend straps, however black and white elastic is available on request
R25.00 – R45.00
|Minimum Order Quantity|
|Custom Branding possible|
European Standard, South African National Government Guidelines
Cape Town, Cape Winelands, Central Karoo, Eastern Cape, Free State, Garden Route, Gauteng, Kwazulu Natal, Limpopo, Mpumalanga, North West, Northern Cape, Overberg, West Coast
|Type of Business|
JV4 Unlimited (PTY) Ltd
- Sonkring , Brackenfell
- Business or Private Person
- BBBEE-Level: 1
- Registered with the South African Health Products Regulatory Authority (SAPHRA): No
We are registered on the following Databases:
- Central Supplier Databse
- Western Cape Supplier Database
- City of Cape Town Supplier Database
The PPE Marketplace has been built as a convenient way for businesses to locate PPE manufacturers and suppliers on a central platform. Companies who make use of the platform do so at their own risk. Please note that we do not endorse any of the companies listed on the PPE Marketplace. It is up to the buyer to ensure the products they are purchasing meet the necessary specifications and guideline standards. Any order, quote or transaction is handled directly between the buyer and seller. Product specific information should be requested directly from the relevant PPE manufacturer or supplier. The www.supportbusiness.co.za website and its stakeholders are not involved in the order, quote or delivery of any PPE product.