Which businesses are not permitted to operate under Alert Level2?
The following economic activities are still not permitted:
- Night clubs.
- International passenger air travel for leisure purposes.
- Passenger ships for international leisure purposes.
- Attendance of any sporting event by spectators.
- International sports events.
- Exclusions relating to public transport services as to be set out in the directions.
- Exclusions relating to education services as to be set out in the directions.
The Level 2 Regulations continue to require anybody that is able to work from home to do so.
All businesses that are re-opening and require workers to be at work need to strictly adhere to all health protocols and social distancing measures. Return to work needs to be done in a phased-in manner in order to put in place measures to ensure the workplace is COVID-19 ready. Return to work needs to be done in a manner that avoids and reduces the risks of infection.