Home » Lockdown » What personal movement is allowed under Alert Level 1?
The following personal movement is allowed under Alert Level 1
- No limitation on personal movement but persons are encouraged to limit movement to essential travel
- Mandatory use of cloth masks (including home-made ones to cover nose and mask) and ensure hand hygiene when in public and at workplace.
- Elderly and persons with co-morbidities are encouraged to take additional precautions when leaving home.
- Social distancing (2m away from other persons) to be applied in public when shopping, visiting health facilities (pharmacies, clinics etc.),
- Walking, jogging and cycling permitted
- Social distancing when using public and private transport, as per transport guidelines
- All public gatherings are prohibited