The following personal movement is allowed under Alert Level 1
Currently, there is a curfew from 12am – 4am.
You are allowed to be outside your residence during curfew if you carry a permit to perform a permitted service under Level 1 (click here for more information).
The following establishments, whether indoors or outdoors, need to close by 23h00:
- The following establishments, whether indoors or outdoors, need to close by 23h00:
- Venues hosting faith-based, religious, social, political and cultural gatherings,
- Museums, galleries and archives;
- Gyms and fitness centres
- Public swimming pools;
- Beaches and public parks;
- Game parks, botanical gardens, aquariums and zoos;
- Venues hosting auctions; and
- Venues hosting professional sport;
Mandatory use of cloth masks (including home-made ones to cover nose and mask) when in any public open space, building or place used by the public, when using public transport, or when in the workplace.
You do not need to wear a mask if you are doing vigorous exercise in a public place, as long as you maintain a distance of at least one and a half metres from any other person.
- Social distancing to be applied in public when shopping, visiting health facilities (pharmacies, clinics etc.),
- Social distancing when using public and private transport, as per transport guidelines