Do you want to know if your business can operate during Alert Level 4, and what it means?
Follow these three easy steps:
- Select which sector your business operates in, from the list below.
- Read what business activities within the sector are permitted.
- Practice workplace safety, to keep your staff and your customers safe.
What sector does your business operate in and what business activities are permitted?
Click on the sector below which is most relevant to your business and what business activities are permitted.
- Wholesale and retail trade
- Information and communication services
- Media and entertainment services
- Financial and business services
- Transport and logistics services (excluding public transport)
How do I keep my staff and customers safe?
Persons who are permitted to work outside the home during Alert Level 4 are subject to:
- Strict health protocols and social distancing rules
- Return to work to be phased in to enable measures to make the workplace COVID-19 ready; and
- Return to work to be done in a manner that avoids and reduces the risks of infections.
For general safety tips:
- In the retail, banking or post office environment, click here
- For buses and taxis, click here
- For the petrol filling station, click here
- For e-hailing services, click here
Watch the video below for general tips for all environments to help prevent transmission